444 S Flower St | Suite 620
Los Angeles, CA 90071
Avi Youshaei joined Tauro Capital Advisors in 2018. He has sourced debt for multifamily, special use, and self-storage transactions.
Mr. Youshaei began his career in 2008 working at a real estate private equity firm in operations. After six years, he transitioned to the acquisitions side of the business evaluating, structuring, underwriting, and negotiating real estate transactions for the firm. He has successfully negotiated multifamily, retail, special-use, and self-storage transactions.
Mr. Youshaei received his BA in History from California State University Northridge.
Organizations I’m Affiliated with :
- Magen David Adom ( Israeli Red Cross)
- Medic IsraAid
- Medic Touch of Kindness – Soup Kitchen
- LAFD – CERT member
Books I’m Reading:
- Sam Zell, “Am I Being Too Subtle?: Straight Talk From a Business Rebel”
- Robert Pirsig, “Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance”
Charities I Support:
- Habitat for Humanity
- American Friends of Magen David Adom
- Touch of Kindness – Soup Kitchen