Tauro Capital Advisors, Inc. ("Tauro") continues to build its team of experienced Capital Market originators of debt and equity for commercial real estate and we realize great people are the key to great companies. Tauro is looking for intelligent, hard-working, passionate individuals that want to be part of something very different. We need people that dream big and possess a work ethic that will inspire those around them. We are seeking forward thinking people, who produce results rather than wait for them. You will be backed by one of the most innovative, supportive and technical mortgage banking leadership teams in the industry and we are all committed to the success of the enterprise.
We are currently looking for energetic, hardworking and knowledgeable team members for the position of Capital Advisor. Tauro is committed to providing its originators a platform rooted in resources and support that provides the opportunity to be a true advisor to clients, and that offers significant earnings potential with no glass ceiling on compensation.
Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Come join us. Come Run with the Bulls!
- Self-motivated, creative, ambitious, and inspired to succeed
- Communication and relationship-building skills
- Personal responsibility, honesty, and integrity
- Goal oriented, with a focus on personal development
- Quantitative and analytical ability
- Organized and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Computer skills and proficient in Excel and Word
- Knowledgable in commercial real estate
- State Real Estate License
- Bachelors’ degree or higher preferred
- A minimum of one year of experience in capital markets origination, commercial/investment/owner-user real estate, lending institution or related field
- Understanding of basic commercial real estate terms and concepts
- Knowledge of basic finance terms and concepts
Come Join the Tauro Team
You will be backed by one of the most innovative, supportive, and technical mortgage banking leadership teams in the industry and we are all committed to the success of the enterprise.