Tauro Capital Advisors facilitated a sponsor’s refinance of their existing Dollar General location in the Southeast U.S.
This location is one of a few Dollar General locations positioned in a tertiary market.
The sponsor is a retired real estate investor looking at a hands off approach with a portfolio of NNN assets.
- Asset in tertiary market
- Sponsor needed to fund on tight timeline through holidays
- Former spouse handled real estate portfolio
- Got lender comfortable with market due to low LTV request
- Communicated with all parties to expedite a smooth close process
- Walked sponsor through process with careful detail
- Loan-to-Value (LTV): 40%
- Interest Rate: 6.54% Fixed
- Amortization: 30 Years
- Prepayment: None