Tauro Capital Advisors facilitated a sponsor’s 1031-exchange proceeds by placing a loan for the acquisition of a Dollar General location in the Midwestern U.S.
The property is a built-to-suit Dollar General PLUS, a larger prototype of the standard Dollar General store
The sponsor is an experienced CRE investor with a diverse portfolio of retail, office, and land assets including four Dollar General locations.
- Rising interest rate environment
- Deadline to close by end of next year
- Rate locked at signed term sheet for no additional fee
- Expedited process to meet closing deadline
- Used prior Phase 1 to satisfy lender requirements
- Loan-to-Value: 56%
- Interest Rate: 6.25%
- Amortization: 30 Years
- Term: 5 Years
- Prepayment: No Penalty