Alex Walsh graduated in December of 2021 from the University of Colorado Boulder with a BA in Communications and a minor in Sports Business. Alex started at Tauro as an intern in April of 2022, supporting the Analytics and Operations teams. Alex is now an associate director specializing in sourcing debt and equity for Commercial Multifamily Properties.
Prior to joining Tauro, Alex was a Guest Relations Supervisor at Crypto.com Arena and spent his college summers interning as a Loan Officer Assistant for both Pacific Mortgage and Kentwood Bancorp with the intent of stepping into the field of Real Estate post-graduation.
Organizations I’m Affiliated with :
- University of Colorado Sigma Alpha Epsilon Alumni Association
Books I’m Reading:
- Rich Dad Poor Dad- Robert Kiyosaki and Sharon Lechter
- The Richest Man in Babylon- George Samuel Clason
Charities I Support:
- Los Hermanos Youth Charity Group
- Heart of Los Angeles Youth (HOLA)