444 S Flower St | Suite 620
Los Angeles, CA 90071
Alec Weinstock joined Tauro Capital Advisors in the spring of 2021. His primary responsibilities include transaction modeling, underwriting, and due diligence.
Prior to joining Tauro, Mr. Weinstock worked at Bank West Mortgage, where he built financial models, conducted market research, and assisted with asset management. While pursuing his undergrad degree at UC San Diego, Mr. Weinstock worked at Mission Bay Properties as an acquisition’s analyst, specializing in CRE assets. Previously, Mr. Weinstock worked at Keller Williams Realty and Coldwell Banker in Los Angeles.
Mr. Weinstock received his MS in Real Estate Development from NYU and his BS in Real Estate Development from UC San Diego.
Organizations I’m Affiliated with :
- TREO (Triton Real Estate Organization) from UC San Diego.
- Urban Land Institute
Books I’m Reading:
- Burton G. Malkiel, “A Random Walk Down Wall Street”
- Desmond Shum, “Red Roulette”
Charities I Support:
- Southern California Association of Non-Profit Housing (SCANPH)
- The Heroes Project Dogs Without Borders